Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Untitled 1

I didn't do nothin' man, I just have morals, it's why I won't do it
We're off with a bang and the plot thickens - morals - what the hell?
I mean in this time and age who has morals, right??

You can't have any of that nowadays, no sir...

Steve Jobbs do you find yourself lonely using Facebook,
to keep you occupied and giving you something to do?
Do you? Do you use the Internet like that, sometimes?

Copy 'n' Paste your life onto a canvas, I say
click click click, clickety-click
I'll FLICK this booger-snot at you if you don't add me as a friend lol
and that's how we'll have it - you will ALL be my friends,
my Buddy List will be the biggest one ever
Bigger than Steve Case's or Bill Gates', that big wow

diodes are blinking as we're suddenly swerving into motion
oh yeah, that feels good, it's like a full-body massage yeah
do me up right with your mouse and keyboard
and the whirling fan next to your CPU, on your motherboard

Your Mother, that's what I'll say, Your Mother
You're askin' me, Your Mother
not your brother or sister or uncle (or your grandpappy) YOUR MOTHER
That's what I'll say...

But between you and me, I'm just so happy I found a pair of jeans that fit

I'm in favor of there being a, being a fast-forward button on Life...
Skipping from one great moment to the next, it'll be like, it'll be like,
It'll be like a Fireworks 4th of July Finale, it will be, don't you see,
I can see it now like a wonderful Rush of those pleasurable endorphins,
we all have those in us, And what's the last time you've felt them ??
I thought so... *Exit stage left*

No comments:

Post a Comment