Monday, October 18, 2010

Intense Ramifications

Putting the fears in Britney Spears and the hearts of queers,
I thank the Lord that I am not racist, between you and me
And I hope you are not either, with verbal diarrhea...
Sexy like a hot case of Lock-Jaw, in my honest opinion

Party till the Sunlight comes up,
you make your way in the world
with no regrets
feeling the way you feel,
feeling that way you feel,
feeling WHAT you feel-

breasts like candy for the senses
with immense prophetic input (intense)

Tonight I am "single," ladies hey
Putting the moves on a babysitter now
Bringing her home after the party
who's down for another throw-down?

Make your way with no deceit (receipt)
Amen - do you feel it running through you,
and causing the conversation tensity?
Tension like your boss looking over your pension

Ut oh .

Don't come at me with problems, you must promise
I'm looking only for the easy and the breezy,
and everything will be beautiful -baby- if you're with me
We can have everything OUR WAY like this 'n' that
at the drop of a hat you'll have it "off the hook"

All women made equal, if you really believe that...
Like a traffic-light dropping to green you'll Go .
Ring-ring, something is dinging-  ring-ring-ring

Come at me now .

Budding fears from Britney Spears-
Just look at what I've done to your pop-culture reference...

No comments:

Post a Comment