Monday, October 18, 2010

Here, smoke this...

Smoke it all, take it down, drag it out like that now
You say you're not a human being, and you're lying
But maybe the sentiment is right, or the mentality

It's like how the most powerful form of something,
will then be held as the highest in the monarchy.
Right?

Jeffrey Marquis - say it louder

Think it in your head with a humble hum,
resonating and providing reassurance
(all is right, I promise - mostly...)

Say it right, spell it that way too
It's "should" not "shud" - I'll beat your ass
and I'll let you know when it's time to go
And I called the cavalry, summoning them here

Ut oh.

Do you think about your enemies much?
-calling them to mind without a care in the world
Huh?

Be careful when you walk, Don't slip or trip or fall
That ain't me - I say with confident footsteps

I say "Share what you can with who you can..."
Gotta give something back to the lively people
and their prosperous neighborhoods with families

Give it to me now, kick it up a notch
and Splotch! Splotch! Splotch!
it's red ink all over your Term Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment