Friday, July 6, 2012

Alex messages on Facebook

Alexander Kozlov

  • Jeffrey Marquis
    • I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU - AS A MATTER OF *FACT* IS THAT YOU MET UP WITH MR. DEEDY *ON YOUR OWN* BEFORE YOU AND I EVER DID ON THAT ONE NIGHT !!!!
    • YOU SUBMITTED TO INTERNAL GAY SEX WITH AN OLD MAN FOR LIKE AN ENTIRE MONTH, AND I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT !!!
    • YOU DEMANDED HIS PHONE NUMBER, SO I GAVE IT TO YOU, WHICH WE BOTH LOOKED UP IN THE PHONE BOOK, BECAUSE *YOU* WANTED CRYSTAL METH !!!
  • Jeffrey Marquis
    • Alex I am sorry SO SORRY that introducing you to a former SJ teacher of mine resulted in something bad !!!
  • Jeffrey Marquis
    10 hours ago
    Jeffrey Marquis
    • Alex I really didn't "have you raped" - if you remember correctly you two hung out and did drugs and had gay sex together BEFORE I WAS THERE WITH YOU - then when I was with you two that one night you just disappeared for like half an hour, so I had nothing to do with that either - I just wrote it on the internet to sound "badass"...

No comments:

Post a Comment