Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Alex I am sorry SO SORRY that introducing you to a former SJ teacher of mine resulted in something bad !!! =(
· ·
  • Jeffrey Marquis ALEX KOZLOV YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF, NOT BECAUSE OF ME, BUT BECAUSE OF THE GAY STUFF MR. DEEDY DID TO YOU, WHICH I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH !!!
  • Jeffrey Marquis I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO WRITE ABOUT ON THE INTERNET !!!
     



    My parents will tell you, "Oh yeah we've gotten Jeff two laptops because he was a computer science major..."

    But what they won't tell you is that "Oh we got him two so that these two people who hate him can go on his accounts -- because they've installed TAPPING-SOFTWARE on both OF THEM !!!!
    · · · about an hour ago near Charlton ·

      • Jeffrey Marquis Two people who know computers very well have installed "Master Desktops" on my Maciintosh and my Dell... to make me mad... and that they use their priveleges on whenever I'm at work - so I have no idea what they're downloading...
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment