Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6-19

LET'S LET THIS WHOLE THING DIE DOWN, SO STOP SCREWING WITH MY LAPTOPS !!!

I guess my parents are fairly sure I will recieve no punishment because all I've done is post false information on a private bulletin board for the sake of comedy... =)

I'm missing two USB keychains and 3 mp3 players from my room since my parents let Andy Gleick and Alex Kozlov come in and try to screw me over, for stuff I falsely posted about them on an O&A bulletin board 9 years ago - my parents are letting people steal stuff from me in fear of them taking me to court - I think it will come to that - and I've asked my mom to talk to my lawyer today and she said okay...

1 comment:

  1. Andy's mad at me because I made a joke about falsely raping his daughter when she was an INFANT !!!
    Alex is mad at me because he allowed an older man to have sex with him every day for approximately a month...

    I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG !!!!!! stop fucking with me !!!



    Alex Kozlov and Mr. Deedy hung out on their own without me there prior to the one night where I was present and we all did drugs together... I DID NOT INTRODUCE ALEX TO MR. DEEDY !!!

    ReplyDelete