Monday, January 23, 2012

To the Reader:

MILF's abroad enjoy my work,
but I can't say the same about you

Chalices unbantered soothe the steamship,
yet who are you to challenge me ?

The pine Elk grows and grows upward - where to ?
where to see, is what we see... and it will come soon...

Apparently I'm in an inquisitive frame-of-mind,
do you mind ?

(To the Reader: Do you like or dislike question-marks in poetry ?? ... me, I don't like them... I like strategic logic and telltale tattlesigns or something like in in what I peruse (read: "read"...)

I like how a certain "thing" is illustrated with beautiful language shining bright and tickling my tits with it's tongue, of beautiful language of course, and also evoking a magnificent spirit from within me being perfect itself with charming poise and trajecture...

Chandeliers combined with microwaves produce wavelengths of a wide spectrum,
and driving through the city late at night rattles potholes akin to our awakenings "late at night"

No comments:

Post a Comment