Saturday, January 7, 2012

FOR LATRENDA !!!

black girls are the butter that hold the toast to the knife,
they are like the sauce that holds the spice to the noodle

I'm just like that in your kitten-kaboodle...

I dig your drawing like a young preschooler with a blob for Mom
Like a designer camosile for the new wife who's a teacher

so you know a girl-of-a-girl I'd surely like to meet her
Like I'm always asking girls if they have any single friends !!!

oh ho ho ho, there's some pathetic truth right there
my dear,
deary-deary darling do you like sparkling water ???

Like Poland Springs or Perrier, I can treat you to a restaurant,
my dear LaTrenda...

ARE YOU A BIG SPENDA ??? - I surely hope not,
because I'm a penny pinching man of moderation...

I'm one of bedazzling any followers,
and tickling your body with flowers

Tickle. Tickle. Feel the petals,
on your stomach around your belly  button  *wink*

GOODBYE LATRENDA I WANT YOU TO LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment