Sunday, December 4, 2011

Living Without

First a girrrlfriend, the now power to my house,
WTF , I mean this is really uncalled for,
like me "calling out" Justine's parents,
for smoking that proverbial "kind bud" that goes around,
Goes around Southbridge that's for sure,
the slum of filth and those living off welfare,
although Justine's mom Linda doesn't actually...
live in a real slum anymore haha

And now I'm here without POWER- an electrical failure for sure
it's really creepy when "National Grid" controls our elec. sockets
The Weather is the Reason,
why our power is gone, for-to and for-sold our power is missing
la di da and bumpity bump all we have is darkness (and coldness)
with my fingers chattering at the bone I'm writing this,
TELLING YOU ALL :  I'm fah-reezing here now in this place,
and bringing with it (to you) my loneliness and and contemplation
BEING WITHOUT ELECTRICITY PLAINLY SUCKS !!!

So I hear from a power-company worker the elec-trocity may go back on tonite !!!
and it is an atrocity - how much we all rely on this atrocity of power,
My Dad is my hero YAY !!! va va voom he's got the p-p-p-ower started !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment