Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I HATE LIVING AT HOME WITH MY PARENTS- I'M ALMOST 30 !!!

I haven't felt much of any vim to write lately and I blame this on living at home with my parents, definitely !!!  I've written my best when I was at Geneva St. and Chandler Gardens (especially) because I was AWAY from my super-controlling parents and wah-lah I could do whatever I wanted at any time of day.  It was amazing.  But now they won't even THINK about letting me back out on my own until maybe spring or summer.  I say MAYBE because they have this idea that I should always live with them, with them getting a new house with an adjoining-apartment for me, WTF.

I want to live on my own, in my own nice place again, but my parents say IF I live alone on my own again it has to be with someone ---and they have this idea in their heads that I'd do well with one of the few RETARDS I've met at a HEAD-INJURY MEETING !!!

So until one of the RETARDS from one of my HEAD-INJURY MEETINGS is looking for an apartment in Worcester, I'll be living at home with my parents ---FUCK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment