Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nonchalant Extravagance in a Nutshell

Of the wildest and extremest Nickelodeon wrote
or the freebasing and mirror-scraping like Magic Johnson writes

It's bigger than lip-gloss,

LIP-gloss
LIP-gloss
LIP-gloss

when the reaction hits the penetration it does like it does
with your millions doing like they do, like they do, you know??

but read this part slowly,
and invent an immaculate beat
to this and by this, for this of course

I'm doing it for yours truly my dear I hope you appreciate,
and never ever-ever ever treating you badly of course,
while you do your business in the bathroom and pee,
peeing, and peeing, but girls don't pee that much
so we'll cut it right there...

but guys, we pee A LOT
my girlfriend is always amazed by the sheer amount
of piss coming out of me,
when I pee,
don't you see ??

My hunny, my bunny, my everlasting sweetie,
and I'm sorry things are so short in the bedroom, you know ??
It's just... it's just... I could always use a couple drinks in me beforehand
or a couple -few, albeit many or maybe, through and through, a couple few
I'm all about the booze, or maybe that's a bad thing, *ring-ring-ring*
The caller announces "Righty-Tighty, Lefty-Loosey"

Anyone remember that from Shop Class ??
when we worked with wood,
and screws,
screwing that wood,
and screwing that wood,
right girls ?? (but you were always the worst in that class...)

Females should stick to sewing (not swearing) and cooking,
for I can't cook a decent meal for the life of me...
and that I am - I'm reliant upon those freezer-packs,
you drop into a pan and turn on your over-fan and wait 15 minutes

But that's just me,
How about YOU ???

No comments:

Post a Comment