Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dr. Walker of WSU

Let the classroom mayhem come to an end, and let the seduction begin !!!

For I am a writer, and this is my CRAFT...

I break away from the 10th grade computer programming I was doing, and I begin expressing my deep love for the world through words and language !! making me very happy...

This is my CRAFT
This is my CRAFT
This is my CRAFT...

Have I told you about the days when I wrote soliloquies to amaze my Dr. Gibb's class (with the late Ashley Hannan...) - or have I told you about my Dr. Walker days when I amazed many with my "brilliant" Shawna essay ???

Dr. Walker, oh Dr. Walker, how you have witnessed the DOWNPLAY of my abilities with language since you've been in Heaven - Oh Sir - Dr. Walker it's a shame I'm not able to take your classes of English, but I assure you I pay attention to every word (in my writing...) and STRIVE to make a difference in this textual universe...

No comments:

Post a Comment