Saturday, November 19, 2011

No More Justine

Okay if you really want to know what happened with me and Justine and her parents here it is :  I've known about Justine's parents medicating themselves with marijuana since the beginning, THE BEGINNING- it's one of the first things Justine said about her parents- they smoke weed - and here I am, a guy who doesn't, and Justine is telling me how she used to enjoye it - so I guess she's fine with her parents use of it, so I figure they smoke weed a lot (she said the amount they had was like "half a shoebox full"...)

One day I see Dan walking by the garage and his eyes were BEAT RED, obviously he'd been getting high, and I tried not to make eye-contact with him - well he must have noticed something was up with me avoiding him and acting shy, because that was the last time I saw him high...

One time I slept over their house and Linda commented that I was drinking a lot of beers, maybe six, and I yelled to her AT LEAST IT'S NOT -MARIJUANA- ... LINDA !!!

A while later, after witnessing their youngest son learning his parents smoke marijuana, I sent Dan Pellegrini this email :

"bad"

I've known that both of you smoke marijuana since I started dating Justine, but something happened recently that you should probably know about - your youngest son knows you smoke weed now - Justine and I came home from doing something on like a Thursday night and we were in the kitchen after Justine said goodnight to you two, then Jake asked Justine if she smelled marijuana and Justine said yeah she smelled marijuana in your room...

It's illegal... I don't do anything illegal...

 - Jeffrey


So then they acted weird and sketchy around me, and one time they had their pot-smoker friend wait in the lobby at UNO'S to maybe say I was stumbling out of the restaurant after too much liquor (not true...) and I think that was gonna be their defense against me if I told the cops about them smoking marijuana as PARENTS of three children... Then when I got sick of them acting weird around me I dumped Justine... She's continued texting me every morning until this day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment