Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Writing Poetry is Dangerous

Simply aristocratic as if most do the best they can,
and someone dark is standing over you with a cane,
like a whipping stick keeping you very motivated mmm-hmmm,

Keep typing though with your weak wrists disseminating greatness,
and now is the time when we go back and retreat like hiding,
crawl back into your crawl-space like that

And we'll pretend this never happened .

Knowlege is Epidemic .
hear the far-reaching cries of a population who screams teach me
shouting "take me to a college or university to LEARN ME some knowledge"

That's it, just learn me some info please... Please my dear and we'll pretend this never happened... that is until I emerge from the colloquial institution a smarter man or woman... dun dun da dah !!!
Text books, notebooks, pens and pencils, but turn off your cellphone... gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment